We welcome your interest in becoming a selling partner with Keystroke Underwriters. There are just three easy steps to ...Read More
Professional Liability Insurance Underwriters
Managing General Agent for Lloyd's of London - Non-Admitted
Specialists in the surplus lines market
Underwriting coverage for unique risk exposures
Small Custom Brokers Start Up in the Southeast
Mid-Size Workers Compensation Insurance Agency
Small Midwest Consumer Debt Collection Agency
Small Life & Health Agency Startup
Large Residential & Commercial Title Agency
Keystroke Underwriters was created in March of 2016 to write new Professional Liability and Excess Errors & Omissions coverages. While our company may be new, we have over 100 years of combined experience with our key professionals.
Details About Coverage
Keystroke Underwriters writes on a Non-Admitted Basis for risks based in the Continental USA. Licenses and compliance records are available upon request.
- What insurance coverages do you offer?
- Professional Liability Coverage also known as Errors & Omissions, and Excess Professional Liability also known as Excess Errors & Omissions.
- How do we begin working with Keystroke Underwriters?
- We can get started immediately. Just follow these 3 easy steps – Get Appointed.
- What information do I need to provide to receive a quote?
- A complete application with supplements submitted from a Partnering Agent or Wholesaler.
- What geographic locations can Keystroke Underwriters provide coverage for?
- Keystroke is authorized to offer coverage in all states, except Alaska and Hawaii, on a Non-Admitted or Surplus Lines basis.
- Who will work with me on my insurance needs?
- Ornella Cheron will be your underwriter – Phone: 1.855.533.1225, Email: Ornella@KeystrokeIns.com
- Is Keystroke Underwriters insured?
- Yes. We have a Professional Liability policy for $5 million. It is underwritten by an A.M. Best-rated A+15 insurer.
- How are surplus lines taxes managed?
- Our professional and expert staff will assist you in answering tax questions regarding the collection of surplus lines taxes.
Applications & Forms
E&O Forms & Specimens
The Main Form Application should be completed for all Errors & Omissions risks except for Collection Agencies, which has its own application below.
All businesses face risk. Knowing how to balance the risk of doing business is more of an art than a science. Businesses need to protect themselves from
accusations of wrong-doing, even if they are innocent. The process to defend yourself in a lawsuit can be costly.
Everyone occasionally makes mistakes, and in this event, a business needs to protect itself financially. A solid insurance plan can put your mind at ease, allowing you to focus on your business. Keystroke Underwriters' core strength is customizing coverage plans that assist in protecting your business and assets.
Claims Reporting Guidelines:
Please reference your policy for complete details relating to reporting requirements in connection with claim(s) or potential claim(s), including what to include in your notices.
All claim updates may be requested by email, facsimile or phone. For a phone update, please call:
Toll Free: 1.855.533.1225
- A Notice of Claim or Potential Claim should include:
- 1) Name of Insured and Policy Number
- 2) Date(s) of alleged Claim or Potential Claim and identification of persons or entities involved
- 3) Circumstances by which you first became aware of the Claim or Potential Claim
- 4) Summary of circumstances giving rise to the Claim or Potential Claim and injury or loss that has/may result
Notice of Claim should be made as soon as possible but no later than sixty (60) days of the Insured first becoming aware of such Claim.
Send all notices of claim(s) or potential claim(s), all other related materials, or for help processing a claim or any questions, please contact us at:
1000 Parkwood Circle, Suite 925
Atlanta, GA 30339
Keystroke Underwriters does not imply through this information that coverage will be provided for any notice of claim or potential claim.
We value your input and look forward to receiving your questions or feedback regarding our products, service, or anything you would like more information about.
SEND US A MESSAGE: